eBayUK has released their April 2022 seller update to coincide with the Spring Seller Update on the US site.
Category & Item Specifics Changes
Just like on the US side, there will be updates to category and item specifics.
For category and item specifics changes specifically for the eBayUK check here:
More Accurate Item View Counts
Again like the US site, eBayUK will be updating how it counts page views to get rid of bot traffic, resulting in more accurate view counts, as well as changing from showing lifetime listing views to a rolling 30 day count and providing enhanced listing view reporting.
See the info on page view counts 👇
eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex
The biggest announcement for the UK site is updates to eBay Fulfillment by Orange Connex including Sunday dispatch, extended cut off times, multi-sku support, global shipping program support, and seller protections.
New Sunday dispatch
- The addition of a Sunday dispatch makes it easier and more convenient for you to get your orders out to your customers.
New 6pm cut-off time
- Enjoy increased flexibility for same day dispatch, with cut-off times extended from 4pm to 6pm.
- You can now select which items in your inventory will use the service. If you’re selling T-shirts and red shirts are flying off the shelves, choose to just add these specific items to your fulfilment programme, and keep everything else as is.
Global Shipping Programme
- Opt in to start integrating our Global Shipping Programme with the fulfilment service when you need to send items to your international buyers.
Protection for your seller scores
- We know that your reputation as a seller matters. When you sign up to eBay fulfilment, your seller rating is protected against all defects related to packaging and dispatch in the fulfilment centre. We’ll also reset the score for any previous defects to give you a fresh start.
- Make savings of up to 30% on parcel rates.
Integration with third-party providers
- eBay fulfilment services can now be fully integrated with your existing third-party providers such as Linnworks, ChannelAdvisor, AdLister and Volo to give you a seamless service experience. If you aren’t currently using a third-party provider and would like to, we can put you in touch with some of our partners.