Poshmark has released some new features and app updates including closet QR codes, match buyer's last offer, select all and rotating images on your phone.
CLOSET QR CODES
Your closet now has a unique QR code, making it even easier to connect. Simply show your QR code to link people directly to your closet—here are some ways you can use it to connect.
- Share your QR code during Poshmark or community-hosted events.
- Add your QR code to business cards, stickers, social posts, and more to help new customers quickly find your closet.
- Include a QR code printout in your packages so buyers can easily find and shop your closet again.
Find yours by heading to the Account Tab and scrolling down to QR Code.
Match Buyer’s Last Offer
Regret declining an offer? Now, you can accept a buyer’s last offer—even after you’ve countered! This will send the offer back to the buyer, and they can accept it to secure the purchase. Here’s how it can benefit you.
- Get another shot at making a sale by matching the shopper’s last offer.
- Capitalize on more opportunities to close the sale.Offer great customer service by re-engaging with a potential shopper.
- Offer great customer service by re-engaging with a potential shopper.
We know you’ve been asking for it, and it took us longer than expected, but the wait is over. Select All is now available when using Bulk Listing Actions to share to followers and Posh Parties!
- Save time by sharing all of your listings in just a few clicks.
- Bulk Share to Followers to keep your listings at the top of search results, brand pages, feeds, and more.
- Bulk Share to Parties to reach a large number of motivated shoppers all at once.
Tap the tools icon in your closet to try it out.
BONUS: Select All has also been added to My Shoppers!
Rotating Images on Your Phone
Now, you can rotate photos directly on your phone when uploading images to listings, making it even faster to create listings on the go.
- Stay organized by removing the need to revisit and edit photos in another app before
- Save time and list quicker and easier when uploading images on the app.uploading.
What do you think of these new Poshmark features? Let us know in the comments below!