The date for the next Etsy Up has been announced - here's what you need to know about this virtual seller conference.
We’re excited to announce that Etsy Up is back for 2023! The virtual event is happening May 18 at 1pm ET.
RSVP now for this one-day virtual event designed for Etsy shop owners. You’ll learn how to tell the story of your brand and create content that builds meaningful connections with your customers—which could help grow your audience (and your sales!).
What to expect:
- Virtual panels and speakers on content strategy, trends, marketing, Etsy search, and more.
- Special perks and the chance to win amazing prizes including a $1,000 Etsy Gift Card or $500 in Etsy Ads credits.*
- Opportunities to chat live with other sellers (and get some fun surprises).
- A global community event packed with inspiration.
Etsy Up is totally free and open to all Etsy sellers! RSVP now to get event reminders and exclusive offers for attendees sent to your email.
Featured speakers include:
- Raina Moskowitz - Chief Operating Officer, Etsy
- Malik Ducard -Chief Content Officer, Pinterest
- Dayna Isom Johnson - Trend Expert, Etsy
- Ratish Naroor - Head of Google SEO, Etsy
- Isabella Diaz - Community Manager, Etsy
- Tida Sroivattana - Social Media Manager, Etsy
- Catherine Kay - Katnipp Studios, Owner
- Kirstie Wang - A Jar of Pickles, Owner
- Flora Blathwayt - Washed Up Cards, Owner
- Jonathan Dorthe - AtelierDmontreal, Owner
RSVP at etsyup.com
Will you be attending Etsy Up on May 18th? Let us know in the comments below!