Live shopping site Whatnot is going out of this world for Black Friday, literally, with a chance to win a ride on a Blue Origin space flight.
You said “Whatnot to the moon!“, we said strap in. Enter now on the Whatnot app before 11/28 for an opportunity to win a flight to space on a Blue Origin’s New Shepard rocket.
Out of this world deals — dropping daily.
If zero gravity isn’t your vibe, join us all week long as we drop some of the most out of this world deals including Nike Air Mags ($40,000), Birkin Bags ($20,000), and Graded Comics ($2,000), all 100% off (yeah, that means free). Enter on the Whatnot app before 11/29.
Other prizes include:
- Daniel Arsham Pikachu
- Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch
- Buzz Aldrin Signed Moonwalker Card
- Graded Space Invaders
- Justin Fields Nebula 1/1 Nike Swoosh
- Graded Star Wars #1
- Air Foamposite Ones
- Martian Funko
- Air Max Lunar Landings
- Birkin Cosmos Bag
- Air Mags
- KAWS Holiday Space
- Graded Guardians of the Galaxy signed by Stan Lee
- Star Wars: Boba Fett Exclusives
- Jordan 11 Retro 'Space Jam's
- Supreme Black Astronaut Bombers
- Whatnot Exclusives Ninja Funk
- 1st Edition Team Rocket Booster Box
- 1993 MJ Complete Space Jam Set
- KITH x Space Jam
- Nike x Tom Sachs Mars Yards
- Daniel Arsham Eroded Turntable
- LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon
- LV Galaxy Backpack
How does it work?
What is happening?
From Nov 22, 2022 to Nov 29, 2022 Whatnot will be dropping some of the most covetable, cosmic collectibles, headlined by a drop of a lifetime, an opportunity to win a flight to space on a Blue Origin rocket.
All collectibles will be sold for 100% off (yeah, for free).
One of the 10 winners of the Whatnot to The Moon drop will be randomly selected for the opportunity to win a flight to space on a Blue Origin rocket (more information about the flight can be found here).
Of course as always, read the full terms and conditions carefully.
What do you think of Whatnot's Space-themed Black Friday promotion? Let us know in the comments below!